I know I am a little late but as I was reading some people facebook status about 2011 ending most of them were like GOOD BYE 2011 YOU SUCKED. . . (paraphrasing here). . . anywho- it dawned on me I AM NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE! So, I am taking this post not only to add the outfit I wore on the first day of 2012 but what I loved about 2011 -
Eleven things I <3 about 2011(not in any particular order):
1. Finding out who really is there for you when you most need it.
2. Tereze meeting us at door with drinks in her hand when we got to Philly (girl after my own heart)!!
3. Aubree calling me Nina for the first time.
4. Watching Ethan grow!
5.The weekends I spent in Michigan especially in September.
6. Pretending to be a tourist in NYC and visiting Ellis Island,the Statue of Liberty, and taking a Helicopter Ride around the city.
7. Nothing beats the nights at Sunset with Diana & Wiz.
8. Being Maria's Maid of Honor
9. Knowing NO ONE can break the bond between the original 3 V.R.M.
10. Passing Accounting!!!
11. The bar after my birthday dinner with Waldo and the girls :)
Yes I have worn these shoes to death BUT I LOVE THEM!!!!
When i saw this picture I literally LOLed I look like a Statue
sweater (forever21),shoes & tank (charlotte russe),jeans(american rag), necklace(boutique in riverdale)
kisses to a fab 2012